PUBLIC PROCUREMENT COMMISSION HOLDS TRAINING SESSION ON PROCUREMENT PLANNING
November 23, 2018
In keeping with its mandate to provide training, on November 13 and 14, 2018, the Public Procurement Commission held a successful two-day “Procurement Planning” Training Workshop with staff of procuring entities at the Roraima Duke Lodge. The training was attended by thirty six (36) participants from seventeen (17) Ministries /Agencies.
The objectives of this training workshop were to:
- Reinforce understanding and compliance with applicable legislation
- Introduce the PPC’s Procurement Plan template
- Establish the linkage among work plans, budgeting and acquisition of resources
- Establish the value of Procurement Expenditure Reporting and
- Introduce Procurement Control Concepts
The training was deemed by the participants to be timely and beneficial since there was meaningful interaction and active participation during the sessions. At the conclusion of the training, the participants were issued with Certificates of Participation.
Contact: Jonelle DeViera, Communications Officer, Public Procurement Commission, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 592-231-7306